At Handcrafted Beauty we are all about creating skincare products using simple ingredients that have complex benefits. We believe that the health of your skin is what contributes to its overall appearance, and beautiful radiant skin starts with products that deeply nourish it. We believe in a sustainable business that focuses on staying connected with our customers and are intentional about our growth. Most importantly we educate on the power of natural.
- We believe that not only should the label be simple but the routine as well. We have created products that have multifaceted benefits; designed to provide optimal results in minimal time.
- When products are made by human beings (instead of machines) some variation will naturally occur. This may mean some batches are a slightly different in color or texture than those you have purchased previously.
- We work tirelessly to keep product stopped and on the shelves, but because we only create small handcrafted batches, there is a possibility that an item may be temporarily out of stock. We are committed to getting it back on the shelves as soon as we can.
- Our products are gentle enough for all skin types, and the myriad of benefits can aid in the reversal of any skincare concern and can be used on any skin type.
- We only use the highest quality natural, raw and organic ingredients. We would love to purchase those super expensive third party certifications to show customers how committed we are, but we are a small business and have chosen to put our money into the highest quality ingredients.
- Whenever possible we source from local farmers and businesses.
- We will never use any ingredient that has been manufactured in a lab, and do not use ingredients that contain synthetic dyes, colors, or fragrances.
- Because we do not use preservatives Handcrafted Beauty Products have a shelf life. All of the products (with the exception of Rose Water Toner) should be used within 10 months from the date of purchase. The Rose Water Toner should be used within 3 months.
- We never test on animals. EVER! We test on our Husbands…. and a slew of others. We want you to know that we literally test these products for months before they ever hit the shelf.
- We spend countless hours researching every ingredient we want to put in a product, understanding each one on their own as well as how they would interact in our recipe.
- Every single product was handcrafted by us. There is no Skin Care Fairy-Godmother in our kitchen giving us ideas, recipes, or ratios. Tireless research and product development, is at the core of who we are.
- Handcrafted Beauty does not use fillers of any kind. Just take a look at our ingredient listing, you will not find water listed (with the exception of Rose Water Toner… we kind of need it in that one). This means that each of our ingredients is an “active”, creating highly concentrated formulas that deliver optimal results in minimal time
How It All Began
Handcrafted Beauty started from simple roots; we wanted products that were both simple and effective for ourselves and our families. Pulling on our strong cosmetic and holistic backgrounds; we began to develop and test recipes, using only the finest raw and natural ingredients. Family and friends were loving the extra batches and kept asking for more. Never in a million years did we stop to consider starting our own business. After all, we both have promising careers and young growing families. Word kept spreading and demand was increasing. It was our ever-persistent Aunt Gail who kept encouraging us; she understood the tremendous opportunity we had; not only would we have a platform to educate women on the power of natural skin care, but we would get to share our amazing products with the world!!!!!! Thank you Aunt Gail… for seeing what we had not yet seen in ourselves. After countless conversations, sleepless nights and prayer, we decided to open another chapter in our book, and Handcrafted Beauty was born.
At Handcrafted Beauty all of our products are created by hand in a home kitchen. We use only the best ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. The ingredients were specifically chosen for their effectiveness, their purity, and most importantly their ability to promote healthy nourished skin. At Handcrafted Beauty we never use synthetic dyes, fragrances, colors, or chemicals. And we never test on animals…. We do however test on our husbands… No, seriously.
Handcrafted Beauty produces small batches by hand to ensure that you are getting the freshest product possible. That’s right, after our busy work week, we spend our Friday nights making skin care products, hand-pouring and labeling each one (in between laughing at each other for how AMAZING we look in hairnets, aprons and gloves).
Handcrafted Beauty is truly a labor of love and we are so excited to share these products with you.